YOUR AGREEMENT WITH ARCHWAY
Archway’s Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. You may not use the Services if you are under the age of 13.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SERVICES
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Archway collects information about you through various means, including when you provide information to us and when we automatically collect information about you when you access, use, or interact with the Services. We use this information for a variety of different reasons, including to improve the Services and tailor the Services to you. The types of information Archway may collect include:
Information You Provide To Us
- Personal information: We may collect Personally Identifiable Information through your use of the Services. Personally Identifiable Information refers to information about you that may be used to identify you, such as your: first name, last name, gender, birth date, address, email address, or phone number..Additionally, you could decide not to submit any Personally Identifiable Information at all by not entering it into any forms or data fields on our sites and not using any available personalized services. If you choose to submit your information, you will be able to unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions included in each communication. If you decide to unsubscribe from a service or communication, we will work to remove your information promptly, although we may require additional information before we can process your request.
- Form Information: We may use forms to request certain information from you in order to perform certain Services, such as your location to assist you in locating our products, or your contact information to assist with contacts or service requests. This information may include Personally Identifiable Information.
- Correspondence Information: If you sign up, email us, subscribe to our newsletters or mailing lists, or make purchases through the Services, we may keep your message, email address, and contact information to respond to your requests, provide the requested products or Services, and to provide notifications or other correspondences to you. We do not share or sell any personal information to other organizations for commercial purposes. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, you may let us know by clicking here to send us an email or by writing to us at the address below. Please note requests to remove your email address from our lists may take some time to fulfill. We may also still contact you as needed to provide important announcements or notifications regarding the Services.
- Support Information: You may provide information to us via a support request submitted through the Services. We will use this information to assist you with your support request and may maintain this information to assist you or other Users with support requests. Please do not submit any information to us via a support submission, including confidential or sensitive information that you do not wish for Archway or our Service Providers to have access to or use in the future.
Automatically Collected Information
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Aggregate information: We may collect anonymous data points alongside other information to produce aggregated statistical navigation information (e.g. information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed) to help us improve our technology and service solutions.
- Unique Identifiers: When you use or access the Services, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "Unique Identifiers," such as a universally unique identifier (“UUID”). A Unique Identifier may remain on your device persistently, to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Services. Some features of the Services may not function properly if use or availability of Unique Identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Log File Information: When you use our Services, we may receive log file information such as your IP address, browser type, access times, domain names operating system, the referring web page(s), pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information. We receive log file data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, or interact with our email notifications. Archway uses log file data to provide, understand, and improve our Services, and to customize the content we show you. Archway may link this log file to other information Archway collects about you via the Services.
Please note information Archway collects about you may be transferred, processed and/or accessed by us in the United States, or another country where we, or our Service Providers operate. Please be aware Personally Identifiable Information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state or country where privacy laws may differ from and may not be as protective as those where you live. If you are located outside the United States and choose to allow us to collect information about you, please be aware that Archway may transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to the United States and process and store it there. By allowing collection of your Personally Identifiable Information, you consent to having your personal data transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States.
Use of Personal Information
Archway’s personnel may have access to your information as needed to provide and operate the Services in the normal course of business. This includes information regarding your use and interaction with the Services.
Archway may purchase other businesses or their assets, sell our business assets, or be involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (a “Business Transaction”). Your information, including Personally Identifiable Information, may be among assets sold or transferred as part of a Business Transaction.
We use Navigational Information to operate and improve the Websites. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to provide you with personalized information about our technology and service solutions.
Use of Navigational Information
We employ other companies and people to provide services to visitors to our Websites, our customers, and users of the Services and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products or services to you (“Service Providers”). Examples may include removing repetitive information from prospect lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, supplementing the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, and providing customer service. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and customer data handling policies.
ACCESSING & MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION
Access To the Information Archway Has Collected About You
Archway provides certain tools and settings within the Services to help you access, correct, delete, or modify your personal information associated with the Services. Archway welcomes you to contact us regarding the information we have collected about you, including regarding the nature and accuracy of the data has collected about you, or to request an update or deletion of your information. Requests to delete or remove your information do not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted, and removed information may persist in backup copies indefinitely. Please note that if you choose to delete your information or opt-out of the collection and use of your information, you understand that certain features, including but not limited to access to the Services, may no longer be available to you.
We retain Personal Information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the Services or our other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and then we securely delete the information. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in "Opting Out and Unsubscribing" below. If you provide information to our customers as part of their use of the Services, our customers decide how long to retain the personal information they collect from you. If a customer terminates its use of the Services, then we will provide customer with access to all information stored for the customer by the Services, including any Personal Information provided by you, for export by the customer according to our agreement with our customer. After termination, we may, unless legally prohibited, delete all customer information, including your Personal Information, from the Services. We will not sell or otherwise transfer the personally identifiable information you provide to us to any third-party for their own direct marketing use.
Retention of Personal Information
Users may opt-out of receiving certain communications from Archway by following the unsubscribe process described in an email communication, or by contacting us using the contact information provided below. However, please note you may not opt-out of Services-related communications, such as account verification, purchase and billing confirmations, changes or updates to features of the Services, or technical and security notices.
Opting-Out of Communications from Archway
Archway does not currently employ a process for automatically responding to “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals sent by web browsers, mobile devices, or other mechanisms. Per industry standards, third parties may be able to collect information, including Personally Identifiable Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services when you use Services. You may opt out of online behavioral ads at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. You also may limit certain tracking by disabling cookies in your web browser.
Do Not Track
Security of your Personal Information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. As no data security protocol is impenetrable, Archway cannot guarantee the security of our systems or databases, nor can we guarantee that personal information we collect about you will not be breached, intercepted, destroyed, accessed, or otherwise disclosed without authorization. Accordingly, any information you transfer to or from Services is provided at your own risk.
Social Media Features
Despite Archway’s safety and privacy controls, we cannot guarantee the Services are entirely free of illegal, offensive, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate material, or that you will not encounter inappropriate or illegal conduct from other Users when using the Services. You can help Archway by notifying us of any unwelcome contact by contacting us using the information below.
SAFELY USING ARCHWAY'S SERVICES
Archway Technology Partners, LLC
9100 Keystone Crossing, Suite 830
Indianapolis, IN 46240